On Windy Days…this was a tough one! That is, the making up of new questions. But I’m done! At last :P
Here are the rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
It’s pretty exciting. Well…here are my questions (and answers)
Well, since you’ve been tagged…that obviously means you have a blog. What led you to create it?
My blog for me is a place I can talk about anything and everything that touches me, excites me, amuses me, hurts me, overwhelms me. Writing for me is kind of therapeutic. And it lets me put my thoughts into perspective.
What country are you from, and if you had the opportunity what country would you like to visit?
I’m an Indian. And as for where I want to go…can I say all over the world? I just LOVE travelling. But I guess the places on the top of my list are Italy, U.K., Austria, Spain, Egypt.
If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
What is the last book that you read, and did you enjoy it?
The last book I read was ‘Sybil’ by Flora Rheta Schreiber. I enjoyed it thoroughly…it’s a brilliant insight into the life of a woman suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. The fact that she has not one, not two or three, but sixteen different personalities, makes it an absolutely engrossing read.
What is the one greatest piece of advice that you have had the opportunity to receive from someone?
This advice didn’t exactly come from a person, but it is definitely a very very important thing to remember : Those who matter, don’t mind; those who mind, don’t matter.
If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. With whom would it be?
No one really.
If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title would be?
A Smile & A Laugh
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Funny, Friendly, Caring
Who has had the most impact in your life?
How did you first find this blog?
Oh gosh…I don’t even remember anymore. I think I reached ‘On Windy Days’ through somebody else’s blog. That’s all I can remember!
And now…my questions :
- Which part of the world do you live in and what is your favourite thing about this place?
- If you could go way back in time and observe the life of some historical figure, who would it be and why?
- How did you come up with your blog’s title?
- Mention any 2 hobbies of yours.
- What would you choose if you had to write a book – a typewriter or a laptop? And why?
- What kind of movies do you like?
- What are your views on Disney’s animated movies?
- What is it that inspires you on a daily basis?
- Which 5 words would you use to describe yourself?
- If you could choose between Wisdom and Luck, which one would you pick?
- What, for you, is the most precious thing on earth?
Next up are the people I will tag
Musings of a Twenty-Something
Belle of The Carnival’s Blog
Certainly not lost down under
It’s not eleven people, but then that much cheating is allowed I guess :P